Friday, December 11, 2009


Today i had la poubelle we eat garbage stuck in my head, which i guess makes sense seeing as, if i was home today would be band practice day.
i rode a bike around today for an hour which was great fun. I spent the rest of the day at the beach and by the pool. I swam a bunch, both in the pool and the ocean (catching rays, or more like growing hives) i read my Buffy book 3 more times which makes the total 4 now. It’s a choose your own adventure. I finished it the other day after rescuing Angel and defeating the ‘Night Terror’ who is the big bad of the book. Today i got stuck in dream world and contacted Willow who saved me, then I ran into Ethan Raine who had a mummy possessed by the night terror, we vanquished the ‘mare’ and ran Ethan out of town, but then i read it again and got Xander and I eaten by zombies, not fun. I guess i didn’t need to bring another book, since i’m sure i’ll read this one again and see what kind of trouble i’ll get the slayer into.
i’m so hungry right now i can’t wait for dinner.

143/365

No comments:

Post a Comment