Saturday, December 12, 2009


mexico's next top model

Got my picture taken with a cute little monkey today. I didn’t buy one thou cause i had just gotten out of the pool so i looked like a disgusting mess.
i read, i swam, i walked the length of the beach, played beach volley ball and ate meat off swords.
i also swam through a tropical rain shower and got more gross skin blisters and hives.
Last night i must of been dehydrated, when i went to dinner i thought i was going to puke or shit or pass out or something. I felt alot better after drinking cups of water and eating a little. I felt pretty rough, i didn’t wait around to head back to our resort with everyone else, i went to bed early and watched Spanish TV. I’ve been having strange dreams that i can’t remember.

meat sword

No comments:

Post a Comment