Sunday, December 13, 2009



my skin feels like it’s burning off today. I went snorkelling at Coba beach with dad this morning, then laid in the shade read for a bit then napped. I went and ate lunch then went in the pool. I went back to my room to have a cool soak in the tub, but my tail bone hurt so bad i had a cool shower instead. I put ointment on but i still feel like i need to rip my skin off, it’s so itchy. I’m staying in my room until the sun goes down. I’m covered in hives and little patches of gross little blisters, so not attractive. I’m a fucking mess, and SORE. I kinda can’t wait to go home and lay in snow. I want to be able to wear long sleeves so no one can see the mess that is my skin. Oh and i can’t wait to smoke WEED lots and lots of WEED!
When i went snorkelling there was this one little fish hanging out around my feet, swimming in and out and all around, i thought maybe he wanted to eat my dead blister skin of my heels or maybe he thought i was coral cause my legs are so discoloured, either way he was freaking cute. Flipping around lying on his side. It kind of made me worry about the cats, hope they’re not dead and reincarnated in this cute little fish.
145/365

No comments:

Post a Comment