Saturday, July 18, 2009

You ever dream a dream you never want to wake from? I have, it happens a lot actually. I find myself awake and desperately trying to find myself back to where bliss wasn’t something I dreamed about, but felt and lived.
I had a dream i was hanging out with Slash. We were old friends who hadn’t seen each other in forever. Passion burned between us. We lounged on top of each other on a couch or in the back seat of a car, or both. We talked so much, so deeply, about everything and nothing, kiss talking about stuff i can’t recall. His fingers on my skin, soft and rough, up and down, we kissed while talking, slow and casual, sensual and cool. I rubbed him through jeans. i knew there would be no finish. He pulled my face to his, closer. For a moment we weren’t talking, we were just stopped, frozen in each other. I knew i had to pack, so i left him to gather my things. I made sure i had my awesome grey guns n roses track style sweat shirt. it was the only thing i cared about. i made sure it was packed on top in my gym bag and returned to his side. He took my face in his hands, and bit my lips softly. He breathed into me ‘don’t leave’. His arms wrapped around, pulling me in, and i promised i never would, why would i want to? My eyes opened. Awake. A deep pain filled my heart. Guilt and remorse washed over me. I broke my promise. Would he ever forgive me?
And hot damn i wish i had that sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment