Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have my best thoughts while in the shower, but by the time i’m out and dried off most are forgotten.
I’ve had more than one epiphany while in the shower, but those stick with me, always.
There’s this nagging paranoia that is a constant in my life, telling me i need to do something.
I’ve got so many projects on the go
that i never seem to get anything done.
I want to do so much, but mostly i want to sleep.
Sleep and dream.
In my dreams i feel accomplished,
i feel more in control then i do while awake.
I know success in life will take alot of hard work.
To be honest, i think i’m just waiting to luck into it.
I’m not afraid of the work, i’m afraid of the failure.

I kept trying to think of a cool gimmick
for this blog of mine
But i’ve decided this,
it’s just me,
and my thoughts,
and that’s enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment